DESCRIPTION: The NZIFST FOOD INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE AWARDS recognise and reward people for excellent performance in the specified fields, and aim to foster these qualities throughout the New Zealand Food Industry. These Awards are structured to recognise individual or team performance, rather than the product or process impacted.
Eligibility extends to individuals, workgroups teams, staff at a specific location or to company staff as a whole. No membership of NZIFST is required to qualify.
The annual NZIFST FOOD INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE AWARDS will be presented during the 2013 NZIFST Conference, “Time For Action” in Hastings, 2-4 July.
KEY WORDS: NZIFST, NZ, Food Industry Awards, Excellence, Leadership, Innovation, Eco-Efficiency, Service or Supply, Suppliers
RECOGNISING EXCELLENCE IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY
SERVICE or SUPPLY
Postal Address: New Zealand Institute of Food Science and Technology (NZIFST) PO Box 5574, Terrace End, Palmerston North 4441, NEW ZEALAND
Telephone: (06) 356 1686
WE ARE LISTED UNDER:
ORGANISATIONS > AWARDS, COMPETITIONS
- Increased online visibility - benefit from our Google rankings
- Food & beverage-specific links, boosting your site's Google rankings
- Links to your website that generate relevant traffic, relevant enquiries
- Login access to your own Listing management Dashboard
- Standard Listing, with logo, unlimited sub-categories, $220 plus GST
- PREMIUM Listing, highlighted, top-of-page, $400 plus GST.